Re: DualHead-hack for iBook breaks radeonfb

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003, Thomas Otto wrote:

> This http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/adb-31.07.03-000/ (in German)
> also didn't help?
>
> Seems like the 3rd Comment in the description hints at that.

Do you mean the "reset-defaults, set-defaults..."-sequence? I think I
tried that, although I'm not sure about "reset-defaults"...
Have to try this evening.

> I wonder if I should try this hack as well on my 700Mhz Radeon M7
> iBook...  I never got the VGA-Out working though (not that I tried
> really hard).

Don't. At least not before sending me your EDID (would that work for me
if I, somehow could get it into OF? The only difference should be the
physical panel size, number of pixels is the same)

Have fun!

--
Michael

There are only 10 types of people in the world --
Those who understand binary and those who don't.