Re: problems installing Debian on my PowerBook G4 12".

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 12:25:46AM +0200, Wout Tankink wrote:
> At 20:33 28/07/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>
> When I try "boot hd:2,yaboot" and wait for the default-choice "Linux",
> booting starts, but stops with the error
> "VFS: Cannot open root device "hda3" or 03:03
>  <0>Rebooting in 180 seconds.."

I don't know. When you're in the installer environment,
and you mount hda3 on /target, everything looks cool in
/target, right? You see vmlinux, boot, etc, bin, sbin?

The installer boots with the same kernel? That would seem
to rule out any module lack.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
  By the People, For the People