Re: kernel problem with 12inch powerbook and 2.4.21-ben2

If you want to have your disk as hda, then check that option in
the config, rebuild a kernel, and update /etc/fstab, and /etc/yaboot.conf
(don't forget to re-run ybin) to use hda instead of hdc

Ben.

I've had the same problem. Fastest way for me to fix it was to only alter
/etc/fstab and /etc/yaboot.conf with the help of Gentoo Live CD for PPC.
Since I was unable to boot, hence unable to rebuild a kernel.

New kernel has some really nice features for PBG4, like blinking white led
for disk activity. Very nice.

So to stick to 2.4.21-ben2 features, is it also possible to switch the Apple
logo on the back of my screen on and off independently of my monitor?

Thanks,

Pander