Kernel directory available?

Hi all,

Could someone please check whether the following URL where I uploaded a
kernel< ... >powerpc.deb, is available? And let me know about it?

http://home.t-online.de/home/520050060325-0001/ppc-benh-kernel/

Thanks in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang

PS:
I have only 1 GB/month transfer rate for this site. So after the first 300
kernel downloads or so I probably will remove the stuff on this directory for
the current month.

After this it will be up next month again until the first ~900 MB downloads or
so.

Sorry about that.
But for a transfer volume of more than 1 GB my ISP wants to get paid.

Wolfgang
--
Profile, Links:
http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer