XFS enabled Debian 3.0r1 powerpc installer

Hi,

I have built an updated set of XFS enabled Debian boot-floppies for
PowerPC.  Note that only the `new-powermac' flavor is supported (which
pretty much means only NewWorld PowerMacs are supported).  I also
provide a mini bootable CDROM iso.

This version uses 2.4.21 (mainline) which appears to have a driver for
the ata-100 in 2003 PowerMacs, so it may work to install debian on
2003 macs.  My basedebs.tar contains yaboot 1.3.10, so if you use that
to do the base install the box will even boot properly without any
manual fsckery.

Please see http://penguinppc.org/~eb/files/XFS-debian-README.txt for
more information.

--