WARNING: libc6 in unstable

Hi all,

To those that are tracking unstable and haven't noticed (or haven't been
caught :-) yet:

DON'T upgrade to libc6-2.3.1-17.0.1 in unstable. It breaks your system!
See for instance:

If you have already upgraded, try to downgrade _before_ rebooting the
system.

Although I had no problem when installing this version, my system
wouldn't boot anymore afterwards: init segfaulted during startup.

Had to burn a root CD from another PPC system and boot that one to put
back the old glibc...

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |