Re: Need recommendation for SCSI card

Hi,

I'm looking at getting some fast tape backup devices for our servers. I am thinking about the Sony AIT2 or AIT3, or the Ecirx units. I was thinking of an internal drive and apparently Apple don't have internal SCSI connectors anymore so I wil have to purchase a SCSI interface card.

Can anyone recommend a good solid SCSI card that works with Linux and tape backaups.

Is there any advantage to going to an external drive (besides portability of the device).

Thanks,
Brendan Simon.