Re: HFS+ support in recent benh kernels (was: Re: partition)

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:25:18AM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> > It would certainly be a possibility, although it's also possible
> > that there's just a bug in the hfsplus support. There have been some
> > reports of various issues, along with a couple patches.
>
> Quite nice. Are you feeding those to benh? I just skimmed through
> linux-hfsplus.sf.net and it seems that things there haven't been
> updated for a while (even the patches section).

It's mostly been happening in email. Ben actually has more of it
properly merged into his tree than I do in mine. I've been too
busy to update the SF stuff recently. I'll try to get some of it
straightened out this weekend.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com