CDROM drive of the iMac

Hello there,

I just managed to set the "autofs" feature to work in order to mount my CD ROM drive, but it wasn't as good as I thought, because, I can't read immediately the CD in the Konqueror Window. I have to actually open a shell (bash) and cd into mnt/cd, which is the mount point I indicated in auto.master / auto.misc. After that, I can see the CD drive... The other thing is, how do I eject the CD from the Drive? I tried macOS style (throwing it to the trash) but it didn't worked...

Can somemone give me a clue about it?

I'm struggling with PPC Debian for almost three weeks now (in my spare time). It is quite a puzzle to put it to work!

Thanks for your help...

Leonidas