Re: sarge iso

Hi,

Whiterabbit <whiterabbit@relug.linux.it> writes:

> How know where I can find a bootable iso sarge???

Nowhere, I'm afraid.  There are jigdo descriptions for testing at
<URL:http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/jigdo-area/powerpc/>, but
they are currently marked as unbootable/uninstallable.  Their only use
is for upgrades from stable.  However, you can find instructions on
rolling your own bootable CD with the new debian-installer at
<URL:http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/d-i/>.  I haven't tried
them, but the netbooting instructions on that page worked very well
for me and a bunch of Powermacs, so this is worth a try.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!