Re: Failed boot from install Debian Woody CD on IBM RS6000 7248-120

Il giorno Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Chris Tillman così ha scritto:

|From: Chris Tillman <tillman@voicetrak.com>
|To: Debian PPC <debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org>
|Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:51:05 -0700
|Subject: Re: Failed boot from install Debian Woody CD on IBM RS6000
|    7248-120
|

|I don't think you'll find support in any other dist; but I could
|be wrong...

  I really hope to be able to have Debian running on this machine!

|Here is one link:
|
|http://www.personalized-story-book.com/debian/Woody_ibm_chrp_net_inst_HOWTO.html
|Debian network installation on IBM RS/6000 44P-170 (POWER3) HOWTO by Rolf Brudeseth

  Good, thank you, I'll try a network installation this evening, if I'll have
the time.  I'll post the results afterwards.

|You might also try searching for RS6000 in the list archives.

  All right, I only searched the last five months' posts on
linux.debian.ports.powerpc and found nothing about 7248s, I'll do a deeper
search in the list archives.

  Thank you,

  Sandro

--