Re: Failed boot from install Debian Woody CD on IBM RS6000 7248-120
- To: Debian PPC <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Failed boot from install Debian Woody CD on IBM RS6000 7248-120
- From: Alessandro Selli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:44:08 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20030311005105.GB378@iMacBlue>
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030311005105.GB378@iMacBlue>
Il giorno Mon, 10 Mar 2003, Chris Tillman così ha scritto:
|From: Chris Tillman <email@example.com>
|To: Debian PPC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:51:05 -0700
|Subject: Re: Failed boot from install Debian Woody CD on IBM RS6000
|I don't think you'll find support in any other dist; but I could
I really hope to be able to have Debian running on this machine!
|Here is one link:
|Debian network installation on IBM RS/6000 44P-170 (POWER3) HOWTO by Rolf Brudeseth
Good, thank you, I'll try a network installation this evening, if I'll have
the time. I'll post the results afterwards.
|You might also try searching for RS6000 in the list archives.
All right, I only searched the last five months' posts on
linux.debian.ports.powerpc and found nothing about 7248s, I'll do a deeper
search in the list archives.
Bellum se ipsum alet
La guerra nutre se stessa
Livio, Ab urbe condita, XXXIV,9