Re: Confusing /proc/pci output

On   5 Mar, this message from Simon Vallet echoed through cyberspace:
> Looking at /proc/pci, i get the following :

[lots of things on the same IRQ]

> ("bandit" is the pci controller, and "ohare" is the I/O controller,
> both the ati and ethernet cards are accessible directly from bandit
> (OF)).
>
> 'dmesg' doesn't show any obvious errors, but I'm confused...
> Is it normal that some devices share the same IRQ (22) ?

What kind of machine is this? I have never seen an Apple hardware that
didn't reserve a dedicated IRQ line per PCI slot.

Cheers

Michel

L-1710 Luxembourg              |
email   mlan@cpu.lu            |