Looking for kmail with Kde3.1

Hello,

I'm looking for kmail but it isn't in my apt sourcelist.
When I try apt-get install kmail I have the following
message,

kaiska@minouland:~$ sudo apt-get install kmail
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Some packages could not be installed. This may mean that you
have requested an impossible situation or if you are using
the unstable distribution that some required packages have
not yet been created or been moved out of Incoming.

Since you only requested a single operation it is extremely
likely that the package is simply not installable and a bug
report against that package should be filed.

  kmail: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not
going to be installed         Depends: libfam0 but it is not
going to be installed         Depends: libkdenetwork1 (>=
4:2.2.2-1) but it is not going to be installed E: Sorry,
broken packages kaiska@minouland:~$

How can I use kmail under kde3.1 please ?

--
           /  \~~~/  \    kaiska@khazad.net
     ,----(     ..    )   Uin : 68301029