X-windows question

Dear friends

After sucessfully installing Debian 3.0, Xfree86 and all the applications desidered, I notice that all the applications of X have menus with letter sizes than for instance the menus of Window Maker manage, that I use as default Window manager.

There is any way to reduce the size of such menus, in order to fit then in my laptop screen size?

I have a powerbook 3400c.

Another question... how I mount a HFS particion on Linux? I installed both hfsplus and hfsutils!

Thanks

Pedro
Pedro Alves PhD Student
alves@igr.fr