Big problem installing Woody onto a Mac 9600

Hi everybody!
I'm in a big trouble as I can't install Debian Woody on our Mac 9600.
The problem is that the installer can't find my ide hard disk.
I've got a mac 9600 with a G4 processor and with a scsi hard disk
(debian installer find it) with OSX and an IDE hard disk on a Ultra ATA
133 board on the PCI Bus controlled by the scsi controller.
The fact is that it can't find the IDE hd where I wan't to install
Debian Woody.
I tried passing some kernel arguments like

hda=cyl,hd,sect

but it gives me errors like:

Machine check in kernel mode (regsat coefdd60)
Caused by (from srr1): unknow values in srr1
NIP: C00DAC44 XER: ...
MSR: 00009030 [EE, IR, DR, ME]
TASK: coef00[1] 'swapper' ...
GPR00: