galeon problem

Hi,

I have a little problem with galeon. Since I have a one shot correction with
dpkg-reconfigure I think I can ask the question on this list.

The first time I launch galeon I don't have any problem, the second time it
don't find the url page and start to launch new galeon window, Ctrl^C or quit
in the menu is the only solution to this window "avalanche"...
A manner to put the counter to zero (I can use galeon one time) is to do a
dpkg-reconfigure mozilla-psm for example.
dpkg-reconfigure mozilla don't function
dpkg-reconfigure mozilla-browser also do the trick

Does anybody already had this problem ?

Thanks in advance, xavier