Re: external vga + ibook2

OoO En ce doux début de matinée du lundi 20 janvier 2003, vers 08:37,
Geert.Stappers@xs4all.nl (Geert Stappers) disait:

>> > I can deactivate my lcd display with m3mirror, but
>> > I can't activate the crt.
>>
>> The CRT needs to be activated by OpenFirmware. Start your ibook with
>> the lids closed.

> How can I push the power-on button when the lid blocks it?

Open it, push the button, then you have a couple of seconds to
"almost" close the lid (just to "switch off the apple", you do not
want to put your laptop to sleep).

I may put some kind of video on the web, it is difficult to explain.
--
panic("Attempted to kill the idle task!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/kernel/exit.c