Re: Suggest a really good email client

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 11:38:17 -0800, brett@kavi.com wrote:
> > > The usual answer is: yes, there is. Gnus for Emacs.
> >
> > No, Gnus is really crap: non-standard quotes, non-MIME attachments.
>
> Huh?  No way, Gnus is probably the most powerful client out there; Sure,
> it's compilcated to configure but it's worth it,

Perhaps, but the point is that by default, a mailer should use the
standards. I would never recommend a mailer that does otherwise.
Amongst the messages I receive, Gnus may be the worse.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International