Re: ibook HD upgrade

> I have the Fujitsu MHR2040AT (installed myself in my TiBook). It is
> relatively silent (no high frequency noise...), but it made lour

It was exactly that drive. For the reason of the noise, I would
NOT recommend it for an iBook. But maybe it is different with
TiBooks. I think the main problem is that the iBook has got
ventilation slots for the harddisk. Through there the noise
comes to your ear. If you close them it is quite, but the harddisk
will get too hot. And the MHR2040AT was a lot hotter than my
previous harddisks (Toshiba GAP.... / IBM DJSA-210).

Bye, claas