gnome instability since yesterday update

Yesterday I have made an apt-get upgrade of debian/unstable. This
upgrade included the new gtk libraries and the new gcc stuff (My last
upgrade was before that gcc 3.2 hit unstable).
Since this upgrade I have a lot of instabillity always with the same
result: X shutdown. For example if I launch gnumeric, X is killed
without further information. In evolution a few mails in my inbox cause
this. I though it was because evolution for powerpc was outdated, so I
have built the current package in unstable/x86 (which build fine despite
the poor packaging) but got the same result.

Are you seeing the same thing?

I first thought that it was related to the new font handling (I am still
nearly convinced it is the problem) but it could be gcc related.

Christophe

Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're
absolutely right. --Henry Ford