Re: Suggest a really good email client

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 11:33:37 -0500, Gregory Seidman wrote:
> Are you using a dev version of mutt?

Yes, the CVS version (which I update quite often).

> I've been using the latest release (1.4 from unstable, though on
> x86) with IMAP with no problems whatsoever.

I'm also on x86 for the one that uses IMAP. But the bug concerning
the crash also appeared in 1.3.27i, so I think that 1.4 should be
affected too.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International