Re: Airport: Tx excessive retries

On  12 Jan, this message from christophe barbe echoed through cyberspace:
> Is the problem going away if you disable encryption?

Hmmm, indeed, it seems to be much better to say the least.

Any idea why all of a sudden I can0t use encryption anymore?

BenH seemed to believe it was a firmware issue. His card with 8.70
firmware doesn't have the problem anymore.

By the way, the same problem also happens under MacOS.

Now I only need to find a MacOS X install so I can flash the card to
8.70 firmware, which is not available for MacOS 9...

Cheers

Michel