Re: Powermanagment of the new iBook (11.2002)

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 21:45, Jérôme Marant wrote:

>   But aren't your devel snapshots available with rsync?
>   I was dealing with them, not the bitkeeper ones, for those like
>   me who don't want to hear from bitkeeper.

They are ;) But I prefer people to stick to the stable tree, I'll
update it with the patch soon anyway. If you really want it, it's
benh-devel on rsync.penguinppc.org, but I warn you that this tree
is not guaranteed to work at all at any moment or not eat your data ;)

Ben.