Re: iBook power management

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 03:57:11PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   My problem is related to power management : I installed pmud
>   and when I "close" the ibook, it seems to be suspended properly
>   but never wake up when I "reopen" it.
>
>   Did I miss something?

Apparently. The Radeon M7 (aka the 7500 Mobility) uses a different
power-management arrangement than the M6 did, and Ben hasn't yet been
able to pry the needed info out of ATI to get the chip into and out of
power-management mode. So until he does, system suspend won't work on
the latest iBooks.

--
Derrik Pates
dpates@dsdk12.net