Re: Mounting floppy (or not) - Debian 2.2r5 for ppp (potato)

Hi Brian

After installing the MkLinux version of MAKEDEV it didn't seem to run. So I installed MkLinux on another partition to check the floppy major and minor numbers. fd0 is also major 2 and minor 0 on MkLinux. I shall try "info mknod" to see if it sheds any light but I'm still confused.

Regards

Clive