Re: The right Shift Key not working ?!?

> On Fre, 2002-12-27 at 13:27, Philippe TEISSIER wrote:
> By 'depress' do you mean press or release? Does xev show one event when
> you press the key and another one when you release it, or both at once?

One when I press and one when I release. So it seems to be the regular way
of working for a key ! The left one acts exactly the same as the right one
for xev.

> What does xmodmap -pk|grep -i shift say?

The computer is off, and in my sister's room, and she's sleeping right now (
23:57 in France now :) ). So the answer will come tomorrow.

--
   Philippe Teissier

  ** ICQ : 16946127 **