Re: Activating L3 cache on a Crescendo G4 400 card (powerMac 7300)

> On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 11:18:34 +0100, Philippe TEISSIER composed:
>>> On Wed, Dec 25, 2002 at 11:12:12 +0100, Philippe TEISSIER composed:

>>> too bad there isn't a kernel driver to enable the cache on those cards
>>> at boot up under debian, cuz then you wouldn't need bootx, you'd be
>>> able to quik ;).
>>>
>>> simon
>> Yes, but at least it's working.
>>

> too true :). but it would be nice :). hm... hrm.... too bad i don't have
> such a card, but... ;)
>
> simon

I don't have the time right now to look at it, but could be interesting to
try to figure out how to add the support to the kernel. Can't be that hard
to put a value somewhere ... I'll recontact you if I have time for this task
.

--
   Philippe Teissier

  ** ICQ : 16946127 **