Re: The right Shift Key not working ?!?

On Fri, Dec 27, 2002 at 11:19:40 +0100, Philippe TEISSIER composed:
> I'll try to figure that out. But I can't understand why this happens ...
>
> Thanx for helping.

no problem, it is strange. is this in console, X, or both? if in X, you
can make a new keymap from the one you use at the moment. hm, dunno how
exactly you'd do it, but i'd edit the map you're using (when u have a
working X kmap) and chnage the mapping for the right shift. then you've
have a working one, and you enter the name of the map in
dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 :).

simon