Re: OT: caring for the ibooks

At 6:33 +0100 12/24/02, Nirmal Govind wrote:
>Hi... sorry this is off topic but thought the users on this list might
>know the best.. how does one take care of the ibook to ensure that it
>doesn't get scratched on the outside? I usually carry my laptop around a
>lot.. I have the new ibook3 which has sort of a "glass" exterior and I
>just noticed that carrying it around in my bag scratches the
>surface... please let me know if you have any tips on caring for the
>ibooks...

Use a cotton bag.
Here in the Netherlands the cotton bag is a give away by companies
same as a plastic bags are.

Other tip:
Put a sheet of paper between the lit and the computer,
that avoid that the keyboard scratches the display.

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.