Re: Ethernet and AAUI

At 18:58 +0100 12/19/02, Laurent Decreusefond wrote:
>I have a powerbook 7300 running woody (very nice ...)
>I have an ethernet transceiver (Apple M0437) on the AAUI port. I would
>like to know how to use both my built-in Ethernet card and my transceiver
>to use my Mac as a router between my DSL connection and my own LAN.

There is only 1 ethernet controller chip in a 7300
and that has 2 connectors ( UTP & AAUI )

You will need an other ethernet controller chip ( Network Interface Card )
to make a clean router.

Geert St
---------
Get my envelope closing key with `gpg --recv-keys 5511798F`
or use the equivalent of your favorite Pretty Good Privacy software.
The envelope opening key is already here.