Re: The life of the batteries in the IBook running linux

Hoi ...

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 10:40:58PM +0100, Michel Lanners wrote:
>The point is AFAICT that the battery will self-dicharge at a more or
>less slow rate, and this charge loss will be compensated by regularly
>recharging the battery a bit.

but this will kill your battary more or less in the future.

This is, what I saw with my first IBook2 battery. One year and the
battery did not have 33% of the power it had at the beginning.

My solutiuon is to get off the battery from my IBook, when I got the
power from the powersupply ....

		regards
				Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..