Re: Quicksilver Install problem

either compile a new benh kernel, and use this one to install woody.
on an hfs patition of your disk, copy the new 'home made' kernel,
and from the woody CD copy also yaboot, yaboot.conf, ramdisk.tgz
edit yaboot.conf to feet your need, (eg use the new kernel, and so on)
boot under OF, and point it to yaboot copied on the disk.

 can't you exaplain better what should I do? I am a linux linux newbie.
I have read the yaboot configuration manual and i have not understood waht exactly is
the Boot Menu, and i need to use MacOS X/9 and linux both.