Re: g4/867 || iBook + Debian || someOtherLinux

On Sun, Aug 25, 2002 at 02:52:03AM +0200, Debian User wrote:
> hi again!

> it's ok for that, it's done and i've modprobe the module...but nothing has
> changed, I've testes my OpenGL programm, it's the same, the motion is very
> very bad...and i've tested tuxracer...it doesn't works at all...there is an
> horizontal band on my screen wich is hotest and hotest, and if i don't quit
> tuxracer my screen were broken....
>
> an other question: how to emulate with f9 and f10 the 2nd and third button?
> how can my keyboard fully working?(apple key, alt, ctrl key...to have others
> characters)...

This is covered in the install manual, in the appendix.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |