Re: PowerPC kernel repository (was: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50)

> > I guess you want to send an email to webmaster@penguinppc.org, or just
> > catch sourdough or jeramy on irc.openprojects.net #debianppc.
>
> The penguinppc.org site has a link from:
> http://penguinppc.org/dev/kernel.shtml
> to:
> http://hozed.org/
>
> The latter site has pre-compiled kernels for some of architectures, but not for kernel 2.4.xx.
>
> I have already e-mail the owner: Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@drgw.net>, regarding this issue.
>
> Maybe if we all gang up on him, we can convince him that this is a good idea. ;-)

I kept running out of diskspace to keep all the old kernels around. If
someone wants to donate an 18gb scsi disk I can keep more of them around
;)

--
Troy Benjegerdes | master of mispeeling | 'da hozer' |  hozer@drgw.net
-----"If this message isn't misspelled, I didn't write it" -- Me -----