Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

Hi John,

I did read your message.  Thanks for posting that valuable info.

However, I still haven't found the reason why my screen blanks during
boot and I can't interact with the machine.

Maybe I should compile in a boot argument, console=vga or something... Any
suggestions?

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, John F Davis wrote:

> Hello
>
> Did you see my addendum?
>
> JD

Best regards,

|   George Karaolides                      Planitis Communications Ltd.,  |
|   tel:   +357 22 45 65 00              Office 102, 11 Florinis Street,  |
|   web:   www.planitis.net                             Nicosia CY 1065,  |
|   email: george.karaolides@planitis.net           Republic  of Cyprus.  |