Re: SCSI emulation option rejected by the kernel.

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 09:40:41AM -0700, brett@kavi.com wrote:
> I've got hdc=scsi with benh-rc5, and it works fine, I've got everything
> compiled into the kernel though.  Why don't you post your kernel config
> to a webpage somewhere, and post the link here?  That might clear up
> some confusion.

www.hispalinux.es/~data/ibook/configs/

Might differ because of some new last-minute options, but basically that
is the one I have been using since pre5-ben0

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
http://www.HispaLinux.es/~data/  |  data.pandacrew.org
Please, encrypt mail address to me: GnuPG ID: 86946D69
FP: BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19

Where are you going, Starfish and Friends?
		--Chad (Charlie's Angels)