Re: Woody on IBM RS/6000 7025 F50

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 12:40:12PM +0300, George Karaolides wrote:

> Has anyone managed to install Debian on one of these?  All
> pointers/suggestins gratefully accepted.  I've read the Debian
> installation manual for this architecture but have found no indication as
> to how to solve this problem (yes, I did try making another floppy).

Have you tried the procedure laid out by Rolf last week for IBM's on
this list?  Please do; and help us document it.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |