Re: Horrible sound then waking up ibook from sleep

On Thu, 2002-06-27 13:41:10 +0300, Joakim Andersson <tyrak@borgship.net>
wrote in message <[🔎] 20020627104110.GA1946@borgship.net>:
> Hi, the first time it happened, about 1.5 week ago, I thought it was
> just a odd thing. But now it happened again last evening.

known bug of the sound driver, somebody is going to fix it....
... i tried the alsa drivers as alternative, but it only crashes the
system ... if i had experiences in kernel debugging....

> I've now disabled the sound server and it will be interesting to see if
> this happens again. Does anyone else have any suggestions what could be
> causing this?

perhaps, i think best would be to remove the driver when going to sleep

AVE!
  phils...

--
     PHILIPP SCHMIDT / phils - - + - - > philipp@ppc.in-berlin.de
                                 ` - - > http://home.pages.de/~phils/

Lbh unir whfg ivbyngrq gur Qvtvgny Zvyraavhz Pbclevtug Npg ol oernxvat gur
cebgrpgvba bs pbclevtugrq zngrevny.  Vs lbh ner abg n pvgvmra be erfvqrag bs
gur HFN, lbh evfx orvat vzcevfbarq naq uryq jvgubhg lnvy sbe hc gb gjb jrrxf
hcba ragel gb gur HFN (c) Copyright 2001 by Hartmann Schaffer (signature only)