Re: TiBook DVI report/problems

I just downloaded rc1, and alas, I still get similar results. From the console only, shutting the lid causes the machine to sleep, but powering back on, I get no video - only a backlight. The machine doesn't ping, and any ssh sessions I have get closed. This was with the radeon framebuffer, I haven't had a chance to try the ofonly driver.
-Brett