Re: ATI Radeon Mobility M6 LY and BenH Kernel on New ibooks.

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 06:41:20PM +0200, J. Volkmann wrote:
> Benjamin Herrenschmidt (benh@kernel.crashing.org) schrieb:
>

> added:
> image=/boot/vmlinux-2.4.19
>         label=lin3
>         read-only
>         append="video=ofonly"
>         append="keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1"
>         append="hdb=ide-scsi"
> $ ybin
> $ reboot
> Trying to start lin3 gives me exact the error above. I think i made
> something wrong in the config, is it possible to get the example .conf
> mentioned in the howto of Jesus Climent?

Take out also the "ofonly" on the yaboot.conf.

Sorry but I cannot provide the .config file. An rsync against BenH's
server overwrote my local copy. I suppose I can provide it after
upgrading, once BenH sync his copy againt 2.4.19-rc1

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/
Please, encrypt mail address to me. Download my public
key from http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/public.gpg.txt
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19