Re: xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v1 available at the X Strike Force

On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 04:28:04PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> powerpc build of the updated source up at
> http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/xfree86/, Branden do you want to move
> these to http://people.debian.org/~branden/sid/powerpc/?

I was just about to start building these on my iBook.  Thanks for
beating me to the punch!  :)

Yes, I'll put them in my directory.

SPARC packages should be ready by now, too.  I'll go check on the build.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a