Re: XF86 problems on Powerbook Ti

It's not possible to configure X for a TI without twiddling the XConfig by hand. You'll want to add a modeline to the monitors section, which you can get by typing "fbdev -x" if your frame buffer is setup correctly. Without this, modline, my powerbook's screen was just scrambled. (3rd gen, 1280x854).
-Brett