Re: Outlook Email Sort

Hi Kurt,

Kurt Gibson wrote on 11.06.2002 um 10:52:24 -0400 (d-m-y):

> I am new to this list.  I am trying to learn enough to install Linux for
> several macs, from IIsi to G3.
>
> For some reason I cannot get Outlook Macintosh Edition 5 to automatically
> move messages from this list (and the other debian lists) to my Linux
> folder.  I have tried every "Rule" I can think of.  I have no problem with
> other lists I subscribe to.  What is the trick?

Each Mail that is delivered via the Mailing List contains the
following header line:

You should advise OE with a rule to move every Mail containing a
header line "X-Mailing-List" that starts with
<debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org> into the folder "Debian" (or
whatever you called this folder.

hth,
Christian