R: radeon on newest ibooks

Domenica, Giugno 9, 2002, alle 12:41 PM, Benjamin Herrenschmidt ha scritto:

This is probably due to the radeonfb driver trying to set an incorrect
mode on your LCD. This should have been fixed in recent versions of the
driver in my rsync tree, which is why I'm asking you to test.

As soon as possible (my free time is really limited now) i'm going to install it.

btw: to have exactly the same hw configuration is one of the interesting things in the
apple machines. I wonder why there are not sites maintaining configuration files like
for Xfree for these machines. Maybe it's simply me, but I didn't find something like that
anywhere. ibooklinux.net is still referencing old-ibook model hw features, too.
Someone knows something more?

bye