Re: dual boot - OS X & Woody

Anyone know for sure if the kernel on this netinst CD will have the drivers for
the Apple Airport?  I know some time ago the only way to get these working was to
compile a benh kernel, but I'm sure the world has moved on since then... it was
quite a while ago.

I have a machine that has an older version of Potato on it, and have been way out
of touch with the Debian PPC list here... The machine has moved to a part of the
house where the only Net access is wireless but could be moved downstairs for an
install...

I just have too many machines and projects to mess with this too much.   :-)  So
knowing ahead of time what the net installer can and can't do would be nice.
GRIN.

Thanks in advance... off to go grab ISO's... it's one of those questions one can
answer for oneself, given enough time to tinker with it...

Nate, nate@natetech.com