Re: iBook video output

Il mer, 2002-04-17 alle 07:22, David Stanaway ha scritto:
> Have a look here and see if it applies to you.
> http://penguinppc.org/~benh/
>
> Where he talks about m3mirror

It seems it applies to the iBook 2. My iBook is the "firewire version"
which seems to have a S-Video/PAL/NTSC. Actually I don't know the format
but under MacOs it's enough to plug the cable into the plug I usually
user for headphones and into the TV (Svideo, the red-yellow-white plugs)
to obtain output..... perhaps it's not a VGA at all... 8-)