/floppy/type.txt required while installing from the network ???

I am installing Debian on an iBook from the net following the tracks clearly and kindly given in:

http://people.debian.org/~branden/ibook.html
and
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2002/03/29/ibook_linux.html

The install procedure boots fine with the yaboot version found at

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/current/powermac/

The "install kernel and driver modules" downloads images-1.44/rescue.bin and drivers.tgz from the same location but then it fails saying that it can't read /floppy/type.txt (normal, there is no floppy...).

Any idea on what's happening and how I can work around this issue?

Thanks

Eric
--
See you in Barcelona.