Re: XF86Config for old-world Mac

I ran fbset -x to get an appropriate Mode for my monitor
and then added that to my Monitor section, along with a
range for horizsync and vertrefresh that included the Mode.
 My monitor is now being correctly set to 800x600, but X is
still not loading.

I also removed the Option "Emulate3Buttons" "true" line,
but it seems like the startup is still crashing when trying
to load the mouse. The end of the log file says:

(**) Configured Mouse: Protocol: "ImPS/2"
(**) Configured Mouse: Core Pointer
(**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
(==) Configured Mouse: Buttons: 3
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Configured
Mouse" (type: MOUSE)

Fatal server error:
Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

Could it be because I'm using the standard Mac ADB 1 button
mouse? It seems like it's expecting a 3 button mouse. If
that's the issue, can it be fixed without buying a new
mouse? I don't have USB ports and I'm guessing that I'd
have to mail-order an ADB mouse.

-Steven