Re: Amazing I have posted twice to this list and not one answer

I again wish to thank all who have answered (sarcasm and all :-)).

The problem is sloved and I have sent in a reply ealier explaining what
I did.

The hints to hwclock really helped.

Now I have to move on to the next step, which figuring out why I get segfault
when I do an apt-get this afternoon and not earlier in the day.

I have overclocked the CPU to about 530MHz.  I will experiment with a setting
which will be more stable.

Then will come the kernel compiles; the configuration of the nvidia card; I
assume (yes I know) that if the pci video card is configured properly, I will
be able to see the partial boot messages on start up.

Does anyone know where I can purchase a version of MacOS 9?  Since I would
like to play around with MOL.

Badiane

Thanks again to everyone.