Re: Recommended kernel? (current one crashes)

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 00:05:41 +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> Thanks, I took the newpmac and could compile Mozilla without any problem.

BTW, m3mirror even works with it! So, no need for the benh kernel
(with which sound didn't work on my machine).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International